Speaking in Tech: WTH! Bitcoin costs more than Visa transaction?
Minor miner revolt as blockchain gets (artificially) backed up
This week in our enterprise tech podcast, Greg, Ed and Melissa are joined by Amy Lewis, who has recently been added as a co-host for the show. This week the team discusses Intel’s big move to redefine itself, Bitcoin problems and Uber podcasts.
- (0:00) Bacon and Bourbon in Seattle
- (2:43) Amy Lewis officially joins the podcast
- (4:25) New '70s porn intro music
- (7:40) Aussie and Singapore recap
- (14:09) Intel nabs Mobileye and buzz words for over $15B
- (24:07) Bitcoin miners huff and puff
- (29:30) SXSW crowd get whiny over Uber
- (30:54) Uber pushes anti-union podcasts
- (37:15) Secret Uber drivers
- (42:50) Boxing orang-utans Thailand
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss