Speaking in Tech: Sony breach proves you can NEVER defend perimeter
Coming wars in 'Cloud Space': grab your weapons
Without further delay, here's another episode of El Reg's tech podcast, wherein the question is posed: "It's 3am! Do you really want to upload that picture?"
Join your host Greg Knieriemen and guest Adrian DeLuca, APAC CTO of HDS to chew the fat on the Sony data hack; social media's AI moves; and the Cloud Foundry Foundation (and the coming wars in the "cloud space").
Here are this week's topics, indexed for your listening pleasure...
- India rewind (1:00)
- Sony breach goes deep (3:15)
- Security? Anything is penetrable (5:45)
- Australia privacy laws (11:15)
- The breathalyzer for social media (16:05)
- Machine learning in your pocket (19:00)
- Cloud Foundry Foundation comes together (23:15)
- Do platforms matter yet? (28:10)
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here. ®
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss